|Stay of less than 3 days (weekend)
||EUR 60/night - possible only in September
|Stay of more than 3 days
The tourist fee is paid at the campsite reception where you will also receive keys to the home and the swimming pool passes. The tourist fee is EUR 1.27/day (children under 7 years of age are excluded). The registration fee is EUR 1.50. Check-in and check-out by 11 am. The home must be left clean on departure. Please report any missing inventory or other irregularities you may come across to Mrs Erika Höchtl. If you like, you can order a cleaning service for EUR 48.80 at the campsite reception.
The lastminute offer is valid one week before vacancy. You can check the availability of the home by clicking the link below.
Vacation home rules:
- Priority shall be given to those who book the vacation home for a longer period of time. During school holidays, priority shall be given to our employees.
- If the reservation is terminated one week or less before the start of the holiday and no replacement is found, half of the amount for the rent of the home must be paid.
- If the home is left untidy, a cleaning service will be ordered and charged to the renter.
- During summer months (July, August and September), which are first reserved for our employees and only then for others, the home can be rented from Saturday to Saturday and cannot be utilised for a shorter period of time, except in case of vacancy.
- Our workers can pay in instalments; the minimum instalment amount is EUR 50, which is deducted from their salary.
- Other renters have to pay the full amount prior to use, and submit proof of payment to: .
- The rent is paid for the number of days reserved, even if the renter begins the occupancy at a later time or leaves the vacation home early.
- The lastminute offer is available five days prior to vacancy.
Upon check-in at the reception the guests receive programmed chip cards:
- During the time when only the Winter Thermal Riviera is available, and in spring and summer until the start of the summer holidays and in autumn from 1st of September, the programmed chip cards enable 2 (two) entrances per day with 3 (three) hours of pool time at the Winter Thermal Riviera and 1 (one) entrance per day with 3 (three) hours of pool time at the Winter Thermal Riviera during all holidays.
- During the summer holidays, the programmed chip cards enable 2 (two) entrances per day at the Summer Thermal Riviera or 1 (one) entrance with 3 (three) hours of pool time at the Winter Thermal Riviera.
- Additional charges: re-entrance EUR 5.90 adults, EUR 4.90 children 5-12 years
- Extension of time-restricted entrance EUR 1.50 for each hour started
- Each vacation home includes as many chip cards as there are guests, but no more than 5 (five) cards.
- The vacation home is ours and should therefore be cared for so that it will be a place we can all enjoy.
Reservations can be made via Mrs Erika Höchtl by phone: 02 70 72 130, or by e-mail: .